Embassy of Nepal
No. 63, Jalan Ampang
50450 Kula Lumpur
Re: Commitment Letter
In reference to the demand of ….. Male/ Female workers from Manpower Agency Nepal AAKARSHAN INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD., we would like to confirm and guarantee the following terms and conditions:
- We will not charge any amount with the recruiting agency of Nepal or the candidates or deduct any amount from his salary as a visa commission which will be totally free.
- We will provide free visa and free ticket to the selected candidates from KTM to KUL and after completion of 3 years contact will provide free ticket from KUL to KTM.
- Workers will be rightly informed about the terms and conditions of the work and the facilities they get.
- Company will sensitize about the probable risk of the work place and will provide basic safety equipment to the workers without any deduction from their salary.
- The accommodation arranged for the workers will be in good condition. It will have the basic amenities for living and cooking utensils.
- The company is committed to comply with the Minimum Wages Policy of the Government of Malaysia and the recruitment guidelines of the Government of Nepal. Accordingly, workers will get their basic salary, overtime and the facilities on time as per contract.
- Workers will get immediate medical attention if they fell sick. Treatment and insurance compensation will be proceeding on time.
- The Embassy will notify the company if the worker needs to return home with valid. The company will arrange repatriation process of the worker as soon as possible.
Your cooperation is highly appreciated.
Employer’s Authorized Signature: